Ocean freight forwarding is an integral part of worldwide trade logistics, and plays a vital role for customers who wish to move their products across the globe. Netlog offers sea freight forwarding services, with value added services on both ends of the trade. This allows customers to ship their raw materials and products in a more efficient, environmentally friendly, and cost-effective way, while still taking advantage of NGF’s superior integration across the entire supply chain. Netlog is able to offer customers guaranteed space allocation in the busiest trade lanes thanks to its historical partnerships with all major container lines, providing shipping options worldwide, throughout the year, and at the best price every time.
Netlog Global Forwarding and its expert operational and customer service teams around the world manage the entire shipping process on behalf of customers and assure absolute customer satisfaction.
NGF Ocean Freight Service Offering
- Full Container Load (FCL)
- Less than Container Load (LCL)
- Customs Clearance Services in Origin
- Customs Clearance Services in Arrival Destination
- Cargo Collection in Services Origin
- Customs Document Management
- Quality Control Services
- Product Certification and Testing
- Value added services
- Customs Bonded Warehousing
- Cargo insurance